Info and Pricing
Items clients need to bring:
- Each guest must have a valid Louisiana Fishing License ***
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks(Ice chest provided by MTC)
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Rain Gear
- A Camera with a flash
- Ice chests for fish fillets
Items provided by MTC:
- Clean, comfortable, and well maintained boat
- Top of the line tackle
- All bait
- Ice for your fish while on the boat
- Fish cleaning and packaging at no additional charge
- Some tennis shoes have a tendency to be slippery on wet decks. In the winter rubber boots that are slip resistant work best and keep your feet dry.
Any possession or use of illegal drugs will end the trip immediately!
No glass bottles on board.
*** A three day licenses is available for $5.00 through a 24 hour toll free number 1-888 765-2602. This license is available for residents and nonresidents, but make sure to advise the salesperson you will be fishing with a licensed charter guide in saltwater. You must provide Captain Dennis�s LDWF #0303867303 to obtain this license. An authorization number for immediate use will be provided and licenses will be mailed to the licensee. Currently, there are no outlets to buy a license in Venice.
Booking can be made by phone (504) 858-0965 or via email LAFISHINFOOL@YAHOO.COM
When leaving a message please provide both daytime and nighttime phone numbers.
Reservations are secured by mailing 30% of the trip cost (not including fuel) as a deposit.
- OFFSHORE REEF FISH DAY CHARTERS ARE $1200 + FUEL FOR 6 PEOPLE for a one day trip.
- DAY CANYON TUNA TRIPS ARE $1200 + FUEL FOR 6 PEOPLE for a one day trip.
- OVERNIGHT CANYON TUNA TRIPS ARE $2400 + FUEL FOR 6 PEOPLE for a two day trip.
- INSHORE IS $600 FOR 4 PEOPLE morning to mid day trip fuel, bait, and ice included.
Call for info on parties over 4 passengers inshore and 6 passengers offshore.
Cancellations communicated with Mule Team Charters, LLC with 15 days notice will not be charged a fee and the 30% trip deposit will be returned. Cancellations with less than 15 days notice will be given no refund of the 30% trip deposit. Cancellations with less than 24 hours will be billed for the full trip fee. Cancellations due to weather (in Mule Team Charter, LLC's sole discretion) will not be charged and will have their deposit returned. Please keep in mind, safety is the first rule when fishing the Gulf of Mexico, as it demands respect and no fish is worth taking chances with our lives. We use the best available weather and Gulf of Mexico data to determine potential weather concerns. Captain Dennis will be in contact with you days in advance of your trip to discuss the weather with you. He reserves the right to cancel or amend a trip due to safety or inclement weather. Paying the 30% deposit constitutes acceptance of this and all Mule Team policies.
The Mule Team wants nothing more than your crew to catch fish, but if you are not satisfied with the trip, all you pay is the fuel bill!